The role of anti-oxidants in keeping us healthy and young is immense. Doctors across medicinal systems will recommend anti-oxidant-rich foods as the best way to ward of diseases. This product from Organic India is loaded with anti-oxidants. Almost 92% of all ingredients in this herbal tea mixture are rich in anti-oxidants. The remaining 8% is dry ginger powder and licorice powder; they are not bad sources of anti-oxidants as well. So Organic India’s Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea loaded with herbal ingredients like Rama tulsi, Krishna tulsi, Vana Tulsi, Green tea, Lemongrass, Licorice extracts, and Dry ginger powder is the best decoction to make your morning tea and to brighten up your day.
TULSI SWEET LEMON TEA FOR THE MIND
Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea can stimulate the brain and improve concentration. Having a dose of this herbal drink in the morning can help you get rid of your drowsiness. It leaves you with a pleasant mood and an enchanting aura. Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea has an aesthetically pleasing color when brewed in the right amount of water. Serving it in a transparent glass container with mild vapors rising can on itself have a positive impression on the mind. It has a stress-relieving herbal odor that stimulates the sense organs and helps clear the blockages in the respiratory pathways. It relieves stress, anxiety, and depression and improves the mood instantly. So to start your day bright and pleasant, it is best to start it with a few sips of Organic India’s Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea.
TULSI SWEET LEMON TEA FOR IMMUNITY
Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea is a rich source of anti-oxidants. It boosts your immunity massively. Having this tea three to four times a day can help keep many dangerous diseases at bay. It nourishes the cytokines and other immune reactor cells which help eliminate disease-causing free radicals and pathogens. All ingredients in this herbal mixture are loaded with anti-viral, anti-bacterial, anti-fungal, and anti-protozoal properties for the best protection and relief from microbial diseases. It can help in flu-like diseases. It heals common cold and cough. Loaded with the combined power of ginger and tulsi, this herbal tea can be amongst the best medicines to relieve dry cough. It can also be useful in relieving sore throat and in killing the germs that cause it. It is a potent herbal drink for improving overall respiratory health.
TULSI SWEET LEMON TEA FOR OVERALL WELLBEING
Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea has a protective action on the heart. It nourishes the heart, protects it from free radicals, and prevents cardiac diseases. It is also beneficial for the liver. Having this herbal tea in the morning helps eliminate the toxins that are accumulated in the liver. It also possesses gastrointestinal nourishing properties. Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea can relieve gastritis and acidity. It improves digestion and nurtures the jataragni or digestive fire. It helps relieve inflammations in the stomach. It improves the absorption of nutrients in the body. It also helps eliminate the undigested food residue accumulated in the body (ama). It also stimulates hunger.
Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea can help regulate blood pressure. It nourishes the blood and ensures a healthy flow to all parts of the body. It is less harmful to patients suffering from diabetes compared to normal tea/ coffee. It helps reduce fat and cholesterol accumulated in the body.
Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea from what you can see here is a potent medicinal product that can nourish both your body and mind. It sure is best to consume this in place of your bed coffee for a better life especially in times of the pandemic like the one we are in now. If you are amongst the ones who cannot miss your morning coffee/tea, you can have this herbal tea on an empty stomach and have your normal tea after an hour or so.
HOW TO MAKE
Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea comes in form of infusion bags. All you have to do is immerse them in 200 ml warm water for three to five minutes. Then stir well and remove the bag. Your Tulsi Sweet Lemon Tea is ready! You shall add sugar or honey if necessary to taste.
It is recommended to consume this product two to three times a day for improved immunity.
This product is available in all Ayurcentral stores. Call them now to book your product 8884333462 or 7349744446.