Trayodashanga Guggulu is a guggul based herbal formulation prepared using thirteen potent ingredients and is used by the old folks since time immemorial to treat a plethora of maladies. This popular Ayurvedic medicine works wonders on the nerves, bones, joints, muscles, and ligaments by strengthening them. It is effective in all types of diseases related to nervous system and musculoskeletal system.
It is widely used in the Ayurvedic treatment of joint related disorders and eliminates any weakness from the body. It is also beneficial in gout, pain disorders, paralysis, hemiplegia, sciatica pain and all types of joint pain.
Features of Trayodashanga Guggulu
Trayodashanga Guggulu has following healing properties.
- It has anti-inflammatory actions.
- It is anti-arthritic in nature.
- It has carminative nature.
- It offers anti-gout benefits.
- It is a potent analgesic.
- It has muscle relaxant properties.
- It has antioxidant properties.
- It relieves stress because of its adaptogenic nature.
Uses of Trayodashanga Guggulu
Trayodashanga Guggulu is incredibly helpful in treating the following health conditions:
- Facial paralysis
- Neurological pain
- Restricted movements
- Lumbar spondylosis
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Bone pain
- Osteoporosis or low bone mineral density
- Muscle spasm
- Inflammation of joints
- Stiffness of the neck
Trayodashanga Guggulu benefits:
This versatile herbal medicine offers oodles of benefits to the body. Some of the perks of this miraculous concoction are listed below:
- It works incredibly well for the bones, nerves, and muscles.
- Trayodashanga guggulu is highly effective in supporting joints.
- It soothes pain in different parts of the body.
- It provides relief from pain in paralytic conditions also.
- It is the best solution for swollen and inflamed arthritis.
- It also aids in curing skin inflammation.
Ayurveda prescribes 1-2 tablets daily after meal or as advised by an Ayurvedic doctor.
Caution & Side Effects of Trayodashanga Guggulu:
Trayodashanga Guggulu is possibly safe and well tolerated in most people.
There are no known side effects of this medicine.
However, it is best to use take this medicine only on prescription or after consulting an Ayurvedic doctor.
Self-medication with this medicine is discouraged.
An overdose of the medicine may cause the following side effects.
- Loss of appetite
- Stomach upset