Rejuvenate your body, fight age-related chronic diseases, protect your liver and spleen with the Ayurvedic formulation of Shiva Gutika. Used for thousands of years by our ancestors, Shiva Gutika is a single solution to many problems.
Revered as a potent Ayurvedic tonic, the gutika is prepared using several organic herbs and minerals that give the body a punch of health-boosting nutrients. This highly effective Ayurvedic medicine is widely recommended by doctors for the treatment of respiratory conditions and neuro-psychiatric disorders.
- Rich in polyphenols, specially flavones and tannins
- Packed with antioxidants
- Blessed with strong anti-inflammatory properties.
- It acts as a hepatoprotective agent and protects the liver from the damage
Ingredients of Shiva Gutika
Shudh Shilajit, Triphala, Bala, Mulethi, Patol patra, Dashmool, Giloy, Kakoli, Kshir kakoli, Gomutra, Meda, Maha Meda, Vidari, Kshir vidari, Shatavari, Swetha Jeeraka, Krishna Jeeraka, Gorakhmundi, Shalaparni, Rasna, Pushkarmool, Chitrakmool, Dantimool, Gajapippali, Inderyava, Chavya, Nagarmotha, Katuki, Kalimirch, Saunth, Pippali, Talisapatra, Shakkar, Honey, Choti Elaichi.
- Shiva Gutika is a powerful rejuvenator especially helpful for the old age.
- It is used in the treatment of liver and spleen disorders.
- It can cure acute hiccups.
- It is widely used in the treatment of Rhinitis, bronchitis, cough, anaemia, cardiac disorders, vomiting, skin diseases and arthritis.
- It is also helpful in treating epilepsy and psychotic diseases.
- Regular use strengthens the nerves and restores the body health.
- Hepatic diseases
- Cardiac disorders
- Vaginal disorders
- Enlargement of spleen and liver disorders
- Liver disorders
- Skin diseases
- Excess sweating
- Two tablets twice a day with water or milk or as directed by the physician.
- The tablet is prescribed after food only.
Shiva Gutika is prepared with natural herbal ingredients and is free from any harmful chemicals. Hence, it does not cause any side effects and is considered to be safe for use.
However, very high doses of the medication may cause gastric irritation, burning sensation in the stomach, and loose motions. But, these side effects are mild and can be easily prevented by using the medicine in the recommended doses.
Also, pregnant and lactating women should consult a doctor before using Shiva Gutika as the effects of the medication on the fetus is not fully known. The use of Shiva Gutika in children should be avoided unless advised by a physician.