Ashwagandha lehya is a herbal jam of paramount stature. Abundant in antioxidant, immune boosting, anti-inflammatory, sleep inducing, anti-diabetic, hormone modulating, anticonvulsant, cardioprotective, cognition-improving, anticancer, anti-stress, and antibacterial properties, this little miraculous herb serves as a panacea for many ailments.
- The timid, fragile Ashwagandha plant is brimming with medicinal value in every part. It is prized for its leaves, fruits, seeds, and roots that are utilized to make medicines. Centuries ago Ayurveda has unveiled the multitudinous use of this herb.
- Ashwagandha offers ample of benefits ranging from combating diabetes and cancer to relieving arthritis, high blood pressure, asthma, rheumatism, and stress. Make way for the king as it truly deserves it’s a permanent place in your kitchen rack.
Many benefits of Ashwagandhadi lehyam:
• Memory Booster: An incredible inoculation for young minds as it is known to boost brain power, enhance the nervous system, and strengthen memory.
• Immunity Promoter: It also possesses significant immunity-boosting properties.
• Elixir of youth: Ashwagandha is a potent antioxidant that protects from the toxic free radical damage from the sun and prevents aging. It is a stupendous formula for relieving emaciation, blood impurities and rejuvenating the body and mind.
• Weight gainer: A perfect natural body building supplement that helps to gain weight. It is potential for emaciation, underweight, physical weakness and debility in old age.
• Sex enhancer: It is helpful in improving cognition, sexual function, physical strength, vitality, vigor and stamina. This magical herb is not only a powerful libido enhancer in men, but it is also prescribed as a treatment for erectile dysfunction as it positively affects the testes, penile tissue. It is able to improve sperm production in patients suffering from low sperm count.
• Menopause: Ashwagandha can help relieve the pressing symptoms of menopause such as anxiety, mood swings, sleep troubles, sluggish metabolism, memory lapses, low libido, and also depression.
• Maintain cholesterol Level: Ashwagandha is highly beneficial for cardiovascular problems due to its antioxidant and anti-inflammatory properties. It can strengthen the muscular walls of the heart while keeping the bad cholesterol levels in check.
Ashwagandha is widely used in treating:
• Neuromuscular conditions
• Cancer: Recent studies have revealed its role in treating cancer cells.
• Thyroid: Ashwagandha root extract enhances secretion of the vital thyroid hormones
• Rheumatologic problems: Renowned for its formidable anti-inflammatory properties, ashwagandha can be used to combat rheumatologic problems.
• Arthritis: Ashwagandha extract was able to significantly decrease the overall severity of arthritis while suppressing any arthritic symptoms.
• Infections: The root and leaf extracts of ashwagandha are useful in eliminating salmonella infections.
• Healing Wounds: Ashwagandha is fantastic at healing wounds and it acts as a curative poultice that accelerates the body’s therapeutic effects.
• Keratosis: Ashwagandha is frequently used to treat patients suffering from keratosis.
• It is a cure for backache, fibromyalgia, insomnia, anxiety, stress disorders and breathing troubles.
Side Effects of Ashwagandhadi Lehyam
There are no known side effects of Ashwagandhadi Lehyam. It is completely safe for regular use!