The world literally comes to a halt when the head starts twirling and throbbing in pain. Even the most beautiful time of one’s life can be completely overpowered by the coarseness of the cold-blooded headache. It is one of the most common health issues that can either be a circumstantial incidence or an indication of some underlying dreadful disease, often fatal.
While there are multiple tablets that claim to calm the pain, however popping a pill every time will definitely take a toll on the body in the long run. Ayurveda offers some amazing natural therapies and tools to combat and thrive against this battle. The Ayurvedic medication goes deep within and rectifies the problem from its roots. Pathyadi Kwath is one such amazing concoction that is known to soothe and ease headaches but consulting a doctor before going into self-analysis mode is highly recommended.
Pathyadi Kwath – The mighty conqueror of all headaches
Pathyadi Kwath, the poly-herbal Ayurvedic decoction extremely effective for all types of headaches. This occult formulation is created very meticulously by blending the right proportions of Pathya with several other medicinal herbs.
The final fuse is endowed with antioxidant, adaptogenic, and laxative properties. It’s anti-inflammatory, purgative, and pain-relieving powers make it a go-to solution for treating headaches. It is also widely used to address other issues like migraine, constipation-induced headache, and headaches due to eyestrain or lack of sleep.
Pathyadi Kadha is indicated in the treatment of Shiro roga. It also reduces the intensity and frequency of migraine attacks.
Apart from headache, Pathyadi Kadha is found to be beneficial for:
- Earache, Toothache, and Night blindness.
- Eye strain or other eye disorders.
- Inflammations related to ear and eyes.
- Stabbing pain in the cheek, lips, gums, or chin on one side of the face
- Effectively reverses acute dilation of blood vessels and aids in maintaining blood pressure.
- Generally 10-20ml of Pathyadi Kadha should be mixed with an equal quantity of warm water and it should be administered once or twice a day after consulting a physician.
Few Things to keep in mind
- It is recommended to take this medicine in precise doses for a limited period of time not exceeding 4 months otherwise as advised by an Ayurvedic specialist.
- Pregnant ladies, breastfeeding mothers, and children should consult the doctor before trying this medicine.
- Persons with chronic disorders or diseases including diabetes should prescribe only after medical consultation.