There are zillions of creepy microorganisms crawling down our skin at all times. While most of them are not harmful, the parasitic fungi are the ones that need to be swayed away from the body. They are the most common culprit of itchy skin. Fungi invade and thrive in dead keratin in our body, a protein that makes up your skin, hair, and nails.
Fungal infections can be disgusting and irritating as it causes uncontrolled itching, inflammation, and redness of the skin. Ayurveda understands the sensitivity of the skin and brings us some amazing natural herbal formula to treat fungal infections and its allies.
Ayurveda for retreat
Ayurveda is the age-old holistic technique of caressing the body and mind. It treats and soothes all ailments by digging deep and analyzing the root cause of such troubles. Disorders of the skin are rarely an issue on the surface, but it generally indicates a deep-rooted issue and inefficiency of the immune system to fight against pathogens.
Ayurveda hails the efficacy of Nalpamaradi Taila in curing fungal infection on the skin. It not only fights the nasty fungi but also soothes the symptoms and woes caused by such infections. It is enthralled with the healing, repairing, lightening, and brightening skin properties that make it a potent inclusion in our skincare routine.
Nalpamaradi Taila for Fungal Infections
Nalpamaradi Taila is a powerful antipruritic, antifungal, anti-oxidant and demulcent lotion that is known to reduce itchiness, irritation, and inflammation. The antipruritic and soothing nature of Nalpamaradi Taila make it a panacea for a wide variety of skin diseases which involves severe itching. Application of Nalpamaradi Taila ensures relief from itching, burning sensation, and prickling sensation occurring on the skin.
- It is an immensely popular remedy for eczema, scabies, erysipelas, herpes, dermatitis, acne, and allergic skin diseases such as ringworm infestation.
- It is effective in the treatment of pigmentation, blemishes, dark spots, skin marks, uneven skin tone, and other skin diseases.
- It helps to repair the skin and promotes the healing of lesions. Its antioxidant powers help to prevent early skin aging.
- Nalpamaradi Taila has amazing anti-inflammatory and anti-microbial properties which aid in the treatment of acne.
- It has cooling properties and helps to reduce and remove scars from the skin.
- It has anti-bacterial, antiseptic, anti-fungal, and anti-allergic properties that protect the skin from germs, toxins, and other pollutants.
- A powerful antioxidant that lightens skin tone, reduces pigmentation, and heals blemishes.
- It an excellent exfoliating agent that keeps the skin healthy and glowing.
Side Effects: There are no known side effects of Nalpamaradi Taila.