Maha Yograj Guggulu is a traditional herbomineral preparation designed to address a wide array of diseases. It is a famous Ayurvedic formulation highly effective in relieving joint pain, muscle disorders, digestive diseases, respiratory troubles, urinary disorders, inflammatory diseases and aids in controlling weight. Its potent composition supports the uterus and aids in curing dysmenorrhea.
This famous and versatile Ayurvedic medicine is ladened with rejuvenating properties and is widely used for ages to treat musculoskeletal disorders. This health boosting panacea is safe in a long run and strengthens the system through its nutritive herbs.
Features of Maha Yogaraj Guggulu:
Maha Yograj Guggulu is an advanced preparation of Yograj Guggulu. It contains all ingredients of Yograj Guggulu along with some beneficial minerals and Bhasma. Thus it offers all the goodness of Yograj Guggulu along with the potential of the added Bhasmas. The noted characters of Mahayograj Guggulu are:
- It is an antirheumatic
- It has anti-inflammatory actions
- It is anti-arthritic in nature
- Its analgesic and antispasmodic actions soothe the pain.
- It is a potent muscle relaxant
- It has a carminative nature.
- It is a digestive stimulant
- It is an expectorant that helps in relieving cough
- Being an emmenagogue, it aids in stimulating menstrual flow.
- It is hypoglycemic in nature
- It acts as an excellent fat burner and anti-obesity drug
- It has anti-gout properties
- It is a great antioxidant
- Its adaptogenic nature aids in combating stress.
- It has anti-cancer effect.
Benefits of Maha Yogaraj Guggulu:
Some of the benefits offered by Mahayograj Guggulu are:
- It is very useful in disorders of nervous system and musculoskeletal system.
- It aids in the elimination of toxins developed in the body due to undigested food.
- It aids digestion and rectifies the digestion process and metabolic activities in the body.
Uses of Mahayogaraj Guggulu:
Mahayograj Guggulu is helpful in following diseases:
- Backache with stiffness
- Gout with joint stiffness
- Joint stiffness
- Muscular cramps
- Rheumatoid arthritis
- Abdominal distension
- Irritable bowel syndrome (IBS)
- Paralysis or hemiplegia
- Sciatic nerve pain
- Dysmenorrhea (Painful Periods)
- Premenstrual syndrome (PMS)
- Female infertility
- Joint diseases
- Skin diseases
- Asthma, cold, and cough
Maha Yogaraja Guggulu dosage:
1 – 2 tablets twice or thrice a day taken with milk or lukewarm water before or after food or as directed by Ayurvedic doctor.
Maha Yograj Guggulu Side Effects:
There are no known side effects with this medicine.
However, it is strictly advised to take this medicine only by prescription of an Ayurvedic doctor
An overdose of the medicine may lead to stomach irritation, acidity, gastritis or renal impairment.
It should not be taken for longer durations on a regular basis.
Maha Yograj Guggulu is UNSAFE in pregnancy and breastfeeding as its mineral content may harm the developing baby.
It can also reduce the breast milk supply. Therefore, lactating mothers should not use it.