The red fluid streaming through the veins may become impure owing to several toxins, heavy metals, microbes, and free radicals. Impure blood loses its capacity to nourish the body thus resulting in poor health.
Lungs play a pivotal role in the purification of blood through the process of detoxification. Detoxification neutralizes the unwanted toxins and boosts the immune system. Health is closely connected with the body’s immune system and its ability to fight pathogens. Blood supplies oxygen and nutrition to the cells and removes waste and unnecessary pollutants. Therefore, purifying blood is important to keep the body functioning properly.
What makes blood impure?
There are countless factors that result in the build-up of toxins in our bloodstream. For example, being exposed to pollutants, lungs failing to function properly, a sedentary lifestyle, eating processed unhealthy foods, consuming certain medications and using certain cosmetics can compromise the quality of blood. We can flush out toxins from the blood by following a healthy diet filled with nutrients and herbs and leading a healthy lifestyle.
Mahamanjistadi Kadha : The Blood Purifier
Mahamanjistadi kadha is one of the most popular poly-herbal ayurvedic preparations used for purification of blood and treating various skin diseases. It is used in acne vulgaris, skincare, and blood purification. Mahamanjistadi Kadha is a decoction of medicinal herbs, very effective in the management of Vaat-vikar associated with Kapha doshas. It is an incredible antioxidant that detoxifies the body.
Mahamanjisthadi Kashaya is a potent detoxifying medicine that cleanses the blood, cures inflammations, brings a glow to the skin, prevents infection and skin ailments.
Mahamanjistha Kashaya lends a healthy skin by purifying the blood and facilitating a healthy formation of Rakta Dhatu (Blood). It helps to balance excess Pitta (Fire) in body and aids the system function in perfection.
Symbolic characteristics of Mahamanjisthadi Kashaya
- Cooling in nature.
- Pacifies high Pitta (agni/fire).
- Complexion care & blood purification formula.
The boon of Mahamanjistadi Kashaya:
- Mahamanjistadi Kashaya is instrumental in treating skin diseases, obesity, hypercholesterolemia, syphilis, and hard healing wounds.
- Mahamanjistadi Kashaya balances excess pitta [fire]. Excess pitta in the body can lead to many health hazards including malfunctioning of the digestive system, heartburn, acidity, irregular bowels etc. which directly gets reflected on the face, hair, and skin.
- The contents of Mahamanjistadi Kashaya are excellent blood purifiers and boosts blood circulation and skin health.
- Mahamanjistadi Kashaya is a marvellous remedy for skin diseases, oozing boils, acne, inflammation, redness and skin rashes.
- It supports healthy joints and the urinary tract in both males and females.
- It is used as a remedy for rheumatoid arthritis and degenerative disorders.
- Blood purification lowers the levels of cholesterol in the blood and keeps the heart healthy.
- As Mahamanjistadi Kashaya flushes harmful toxins out of the blood, it prevents tumors and reduces the chances of cancer.
Side Effects of Mahamanjistadi Kashaya
Mahamanjistadi Kashaya is prepared from all-natural herbal extracts and has no side effects.