“No wound is too deep to heal!”
This is what the sages always proclaimed. The remedy to all pains is encrypted in the deep rooted Indian epics. The Vedas hold a treasure to knowledge from scholars of all time. Ayurveda opens the door to the wisdom of life and soul, purity and serenity, healing wounds not only of the skin but those engraved with pain in one’s heart.
Ayurveda discovered the greatness of mere things gifted by nature and devised remedies to heal even the deadliest ail. One such formulation of Ayurveda is the Jatyadi Oil, a herbal oil prepared from the Jasmine flower. From ancient times, Jatyadi taila has served as a sure-shot treatment for all wounds.
Amazing uses of Jatyadi Taila:
- Used to cure wounds, blisters, abscess, or animal bites.
- Very efficient in treating first and second-degree burns.
- Potent in curing skin diseases and bacteria, fungal and parasitic infections.
- An excellent cure for cracked heels, cracked nipples, and external haemorrhoids.
- A proven remedy for nails and tooth infections
- Used for purification of wounds and ulcers in conditions like hypertrophied granulation tissue, insignificant discharge, foul-smelling wounds, and putrefying tissues.
Jatyadi Taila is the best cure for the following wounds:
- Curing Deep Wounds with A Small Opening
- Wounds with Slimy Discharge
- Non-Responsive wounds with Secretions
- Wounds within Intestinal Tracts
- Purifying Wounds
- Promote Healing
This incredible healer is prepared very cautiously using many ingredients in different proportions:
- Jati patra: It is an aphrodisiac, sedative, antiseptic, antidepressant, antispasmodic, and analgesic.
- Neem Patra: An ingredient of high medicinal value used to treat leprosy, eye disorders, intestinal worms, upset stomach, loss of appetite, skin ulcers, diseases of the heart and blood vessels, fever, diabetes, gum disease, and liver problems.
- Patola: It is useful for gastrointestinal and liver disorders.
- Karanjbeej: Efficient as quick relief for wound and inflammation.
- Mulethi: Best used for treatment of chronic acidity, ulcers, and bronchial conditions.
- Kuth: Aids in headache, toothache, osteoarthritis, Rheumatoid arthritis and balding.
- Haldi : An analgesic, antibacterial, anti-inflammatory, anti-tumor, anti-allergic, antioxidant, antiseptic, antispasmodic, appetizer.
- Daruharidra: Aids in reducing pain and inflammation.
- Kutaki : It is useful in curing bleeding disorders like menorrhagia, nasal bleeding etc.
- Manjistha: Improves appetite and useful in treating diarrhea, dysentery, bleeding ulcers, dyspepsia, parasitic worms, etc.
- Padmaka : Cures blood disorders such as abscess.
- Lodhra : Treats anaemia and bleeding disorders. It also improves strength and relieves gum bleeding.
- Harad : It relieves inflammation, cures skin disease, improves digestion, has amazing anti-aging and rejuvenating properties.
- Nilofar: Useful in treating cholera, hemorrhages, menorrhagia, fever, strangury.
- Sariva: Improves sperm quality and quantity, also cures diarrhea and dysentery.
The many benefits of this salve make it a must-have item in your first aid boxes.
Applying Jatyadi Taila
Apply Jatyadi Taila gently on the external areas affected 2-3 times a day.