What is AyurcentralOnline’s Shipping Policy?
AyurcentralOnline strives to deliver your products at your doorstep in excellent condition and in the fastest time possible. Your orders get processed within 2- 3 business days. However, orders are not shipped or delivered on weekends or on national holidays. Also, shipments may get delayed in case of high web traffic, transit issues or natural obstacles. In case of delay in shipment, we make sure to keep you notified via email, telephone or SMS.
We will notify you in case products are out of stock or needs to be freshly prepared. We put our best efforts to ensure you enjoy a happy shopping experience at AyurcentralOnline.
What are AyurcentralOnline’s shipping rates?
AyurcentralOnline offers free delivery for orders of Rs.1000 or more(Not applicable on all products). For orders below Rs.1000 the shipping rate may vary according to the delivery location. Shipping charges for liquid items changes as the liquid items will be sent through roadways which attract higher shipping charges.
Overnight delivery is only available for orders with delivery addresses within India and on special request and prior information. Shipping charges will be applied as per logistic partner tariffs. Contact 7349744446 for overnight delivery.
AyurcentralOnline's Shipment confirmation & Order tracking facility.
AyurcentralOnline keeps you updated with a shipment confirmation email containing the details of tracking number(s). The tracking number will be active within 24 hours and you can keep a constant eye as your product travels all along to reach your door.
Customs, Duties and GST Customs and taxes may be applied to your order as per government norms. These amounts are to be bored by the customer.
Why your product delivery got delayed?
In usual circumstances, AyurcentralOnline leaves no stone unturned to deliver your products on or before the promised date. However, in some rare cases of national holidays, unforeseen circumstances like heavy rain, storms or natural calamities; accessibility to the area-to-be delivered; shipping partner policies; wrong address or unavailability of stock, the delivery may get delayed.
What are AyurcentralOnline’s International Shipping Policies?
- AyurcentralOnline also offers international shipping only for non-liquid items in an endeavour to serve the Ayurveda enthusiasts located beyond the borders.
- International shipping and delivery are fulfilled according to the following policies:
- Shipping charges vary from country to country
- Shipping charges vary based on the weight
- A handling fee of @ 1500/- INR per order ( Handling charges include international shipment approval DD from AYUSH department( A Government Body), a notary from the legal body, and processing fee) is charged.
- AyurcentralOnline has the authority to cancel the order if the consignment approval is not obtained by Govt body(AYUSH department).