Tussling in the hectic schedules, we can’t afford to have a bad-hair-day leave alone the torment of awful dull hair. Hair is the natural crown that beautifies and amplifies the persona and looks of any person. But our priced accessories have a lot to deal with. Dust, dirt, natural oil or sebum, dead cells of the scalp, the chemicals in hair products and the pollutants takes away the beauty and shine of the lustrous tresses.
Millennials are crazy about experimenting their looks and their hair which causes a lot of damage to the natural structure of hair. With so much pressure that we put on the tender locks, there must be some magic therapy to look back and give the hair the much-needed care.
Thanks to Ayurveda, our roots are still grounded to the effective natural techniques that give a good punch of nourishment to our hair and scalp. Ayurveda offers some amazing concoctions of herbs and roots that strengthen the hair from its roots and the hair troubles at bay.
Durdura Patradi Taila
- Durdurapatradi taila is an amazing herbal formulation specially curated to aid in maintaining a healthy scalp and hair. The perfect blend of strong components like Sesame oil, Dhatura seed extracts, and Durdurapatradi extracts brings together the alluring charisma of this oil.
- Durdurapatradi is an efficacious panacea for dandruff, scalp itching, and hair fall and its related problems. Dandruff is one of the nastiest awkward hair woes that create chaos not only for the hair but also for the skin. Dry scalp, infections, lack of hygiene, strong chemicals or greasiness many things can lead to the snowy flake pouring out of place.
Benefits of Durdurapatradi Taila
Durdurapatradi is a marvellous fuse to treat dandruff, itchy scalp, hair fall, and other scalp and hair problems. The cool soothing oil balances the Vata and Kapha doshas boosting blood circulation in the scalp and the brain. It is a perfect upholder of the voluminous lusty locks.
Some of the key perks of Durdurapatradi Taila are:
- It aids in strengthening the roots of the hair and boosts the health of the scalp.
- It is very effective in addressing problems related to dandruff, itchiness, hair fall etc.
- It promotes healthy hair growth and aids in getting shiny lustrous hair.
- It improves blood circulation and relaxes the mind.
- As it maintains good health of the scalp, greying of hair gets delayed naturally.
- A gentle massage with Durdurapatradi Taila soothes the mind and relaxes the body.
- The oil is specially formulated for external use only.
- Gently massaging the roots of the hair and the scalp with the oil soaks it up deep into the follicles.
- Regular application at least once or twice a week help in getting the best results.
- For best results, the oil can be kept overnight and rinsed off carefully with a mild herbal shampoo though it can also be applied to the hair 30 minutes prior to the head bath.