Skincare is an important part of our daily regime. And no skincare is complete without the perfect face wash.
Every skincare routine begins with face wash followed by gentle exfoliation, and moisturization. Face wash removes dust, dirt and dead skin. It wakes up the skin cells and brings back the natural radiance.
But the main task about face wash is choosing the right product. The chemical-laden face washes rob natural moisture of the skin making them dull and dry. That’s why people are turning to Ayurvedic and herbal products for skincare.
Ayurveda offers effective and time-tested solutions for oily skin, acne, spots and infections. The natural formulations are safe and work wonders when practised over a long period.
The ayurvedic face wash is soap-free and harmful-chemical-free formulation. It contains the goodness of neem and turmeric. Both are great anti-bacterial agents that prevent acne, infections and allergies. They also boost healing and prevent scars and pigmentation.
Lala’s Neem Facewash is a herbal ayurvedic face wash for clear skin. Neem is a known solution for skin problems. Neem kills bacteria and fights microbes. It soothes itching, relieves inflammation and reduces redness.
Lala’s Neem Facewash tones the skin and nourishes it from within. Its anti-bacterial properties kill microbes, protect the skin against infections and prevent the outbreak of acne.
Lala’s Neem Facewash when used regularly, works as an excellent agent to prevent wrinkles and fine lines. It is very effective in lightening scars and skin pigmentation. This herbal face wash exfoliates infection thus clearing and preventing acne.
Himalaya Neem Facewash is a widely used herbal face wash for acne-free skin. It is soap-free, harmful-chemical-free herbal formula suitable for all skin type. It is very effective against acne, blackhead, spots and blemishes. It helps in deep cleansing and balancing sebum levels of the skin.
Himalaya Neem Facewash is a natural blend of Neem and Turmeric. It’s antibacterial and antifungal properties protect against microbes and prevents the recurrence of acne over time.
Himalaya Neem Purifying Facewash helps in maintaining youthful and radiant skin by clearing spots, lightening wrinkles and giving a perfect glow.
Clarina Face Wash Gel is an ayurvedic face wash for acne, infection and wound healing. It gently removes excess oil from the skin which clogs the pore while retaining the skin’s natural moisture.
Clarina Anti Acne Face Wash heals wounds, lesions and acne scars effectively. Its anti-inflammatory, antioxidant and antibacterial properties fight acne and infections. It prevents excess sebum production and protects the skin against bacteria – the main causes of acne.
Clarina Anti Acne Face Wash has potent anti-inflammatory properties that soothe inflammation and curbs acne pain. It is suitable for all skin types in both genders.
5 Natural Tips for acne-free skin
· Rub ice on acne to soothe inflammation and reduce redness.
· Try a Yoghurt face mask. Yoghurt acts as a gentle natural cleanser. Its antibacterial properties prevent acne and allergies.
· Blend garlic, turmeric and honey. Garlic is antibacterial and antifungal. Turmeric has antibacterial and anti-inflammatory actions.
· Honey heals blemished skin and prevents breakouts.
· Aloe vera is a known secret for flawless skin. It fights infections, kills bacteria, promotes healing and reduces scarring.
· Dab citrus fruit juice on the acne affected area.
Dietary Tips for preventing acne
· Avoid oily and fried food items.
· Ditch the pickles, processed and packaged foodstuffs.
· Say no to carbonated beverages.
· Chocolate is also linked to acne.
· Drink ample water to flush the toxins and keep the skin hydrated.